BasicPod "Hiking Pod" C2253
The BasicPod is the stable base for your camera and thus the ideal mini tripod for all hikers, mountaineers, ski tourers and in general all photographers who have to pay attention to the weight of their equipment.
The small, lightweight and extremely compact tripod shoulder BasicPod fits fully into the innovative modular tripod series TrioPod, is weighing just 52 grams, a whopping 260 grams lighter than the standard tripod base. It is extremely stable and loadable up to 15 kg. In addition the legs can be splayed out at angles of 25° and 80°.
- as a normal tripod with the legs of the TrioPod tripod system and/or the NOVOFLEX
QLEG Walk III photo hiking sticks- as a holder for flashes, microphones etc.
6 threaded holes in conjunction with the 3 included 15 cm long tripod legs make for working heights of 4.7 cm and 14.5 cm. Depending on the model, different working heights can be achieved with the tripod legs of the TrioPod system.
Here the BasicPod is offered in a practical kit with the NOVOFLEX photo hiking sticks, a 5-sec. carbon fiber leg and the ball head BALL30!
- Weight Tripod shoulder (without tripod legs): 52 g (1.8 oz)
- Weight Tripod shoulder (with 15cm tripod legs): 185g (0.4 lbs)
- Connection thread: 1/4 "
- Diameter (Tripod shoulder): 4.5 cm (1.8")
- Height (Tripod shoulder): 1.6 cm (0.6")
- Weight Kit: ca. 1.065 g (2.3 lbs)
- Working height (Ground-tripod shoulder): ~101cm (39.8")
- Working height (Ground-BALL30): ~107,5cm (42.3")
Scope of delivery:
- BasicPod Tripod shoulder with 6x 1/4 "holes and a 1/4" stud + 3 × 15 cm tripod legs
- 2x QLEG Walk III Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles
- 1x QLEG C2253 5-Sec. Carbon Fiber Leg
- 1x Ball head BALL30
- 1x Monopod adapter QP-MONO
- 1x Bag